Sunday, April 24, 2011

A time of daisies and cleats...(Emily)

Easter is today, horray!
It's now a time for laughter and play.

Actually, since we have a week off for teacher meetings, or whatever teachers do when they aren't grading our tests or hanging upside down in their closets, I could be spending my time playing or hanging with friends. But, since being part of a high school soccer team means "commitment", i am spending my week instead by practicing in the morning and games in the afternoon, everyday until friday! out of ten days, i have three days off. How that is considered a break is beyond me.
But at least i get to go out and play in the grass and smell the flowers... and to break out into hives and sneeze my head off. :P But getting a chance to work on my tan is great!

hoping y'all have a happy easter and more days off than me :)
                          Emily

1 comment: