Friday, June 17, 2011

Road trip! (emily)

Sorry it's been so long (again) but i've been slightly out of range. Out of range, meaning Colorado country side, where it doesn't matter if you use Verison or AT&T... you STILL won't have service!
The reason i'm way out West, rather than in my Southeastern hometown, is that the grandparents decided that my sister and i haven't seen enough of the world... or... the U.S. So they are driving us out to as many national parks as we can fit in a month time period. So far we've been through Kansas (not much out there, not even a flying house), Denver (runs in this altitude are NOT good for a flat-lander like me), and Gunnison, Colorado (a small-town camping site at the base of like fifty million bluffs). it's "fun" getting to get altitude sickness (my sister) and fall down the side of a hill (me) but the views were worth it!
Hopefully i'll be uploading pictures soon, but with service and my lack of knowledge of uploading pictures to a card then to the comuter... it could be a while.
Hoping your summer is sky-rocketing! :)
                       -Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment