Wednesday, March 16, 2011

(Emily)

Marie, sweetheart, i don't call you a cheater, although i am a little disappointed you didn't tell me. But oh well! i shall be either a follower or a lurker of your new project.

Today i am going to see Gnomeo and Juliet. Even though it's going to be a totally messed up movie (no one dies!), i plan to enjoy wasting on my money on it very much. I guess because it's so messed up i think it's going to be a good laugh. The reason i'm going though is because a boy asked my sister to the movie (FINALLY!) and i just wanted to tag along, so my friend Lluvia and i are going to stalk my sister and her "non-date"  all throughout the movie. Should be some good fun! I will write later today and tell you how it turned out.
Lots of Love!!!
    Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment