Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Those dreaded school days... (Emily)

So yesterday was the first day back from Spring Break. I can tell you that we were all "very excited" to be going back. Actually we were dreading it, or at least, I was dreading it.
We got a bunch of grades back yesterday, and i felt pretty good about most of them. Sure, I got a B- on my chemistry test, and that probably won't pull up my grade to make the all A Honor Roll for the third time this year, but i did make quite a few A+ on my English assignments, and i've always considered English more important than mixing chemicals, at least in my case. I'll never be an engineer or any kind of chemist, and i usually set things on fire instead of creating some color change or bubbles that we are supposed to get.
The only good thing about yesterday was seeing all my friends, but once i turn 16 (in a week!) i'd be able to drive and go see them if i felt like it, so i'm indiffrent about that concept.
Hope y'all had a "happy" beginning of school too!
       Lots of Love,
                     Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment