Friday, March 18, 2011

My Reggae Epiphany

so, my dad an i were walking the dog and somehow we got onto the topic of bob marley. my dad told me that he was pretty into reggae during his highschool years, and told me that everyone needs to go through a reggae phase. at first i was pretty skeptical about reggae because i've just always stereotyped reggae into hippie wannabes and dreadlocks, but my dad and i's talk got me curious so when i got home i looked up a few songs by bob marley. and one thought came into my head, "why on earth haven't i listened to this before?" and before long i was dancing in my socks and singing along to "buffalo soldier." and until now that's the only music i've been listening to since i got home. i can't get that sound out of my head. so, i challenge our followers (follower) to listen to some reggae, it can be good for you.

marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment